Saturday, August 05, 2006
A beautiful day...



A beautiful day indeed. Our family went swimming as the 2 older kids hv swim lessons wif Uncle charles. Also, 1st time joining them is Ignatius. My kids enjoy d lessons. Afterwhich, we hv lunch together b4 heading home.

For d next few days will be bz wif us, so I requested kids 2 do their homework (sch + tuition). Oh man, more homework from tuition then school. Suppose 2 go shopping wif my girl, end up didn't go cos she can't finish her tuition homework. So, due 2 tiredness aft partial homework done, I ask her 2 rest. Probably will shop another day.

I uploaded some photos 2 my multiply blog, then, download d Skype as everybody is talking about it. So, got no choice n also due 2 my curiosity, wanted 2 find out more abt it. Now feeling very "proud" becos I did it myself (Usually I'll ask my 'ang' to help)

I managed 2 try it out wif steph.... Verdict : Indeed very good, easy 2 use, can see each other while U talk, no hassle of holding d phone, no neck pain (4 those who use d phone 4 long talk will understand), etc... btw, my skype ID : cynthialeesoh

Here's some photos taken dis morning. Happy viewing.

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 4:28 PM | Permalink |


0 love me: