Wednesday, July 26, 2006
swimming Part 1
The kids, Aloysius and Carlin, has been learning swimming from this coach since April. Recently, I found out that theirs’ stroke is not perfect. Especially Carlin, she seem like moving very ss..low ss…low in the water.

Every week, I will accompany them to the pool and when they swim I usually just relak one korner and do my own things like reading, listen to mp3 or suntan. At first, I thought maybe she don’t have enough strength to kick or what. Later I found out that she is actually not kicking correctly. I thought better change the coach, coach like boh chap bo hew la, week in week out still the same.

Called some school to enquiry but still cannot find one with right timing. Look high and low ….. finally….feel like calling Charles. First thought is to call him to correct their stroke only as he is quite busy with work and presently coaching 3 children. The trial first lesson was good and the kids enjoy it. He managed to correct the stroke for both of them.


( Still havn’t find the right coach yet …. )



Uncle Charles coaching Aloysius


Uncle Charles with Carlin

Need I say, the more handsome fella is yours truly

This is Matthias.......testimg the water first

Labels:

 
posted by jOHnsOn 强 at 1:36 PM | Permalink |


0 love me: