Thursday, July 27, 2006
swimming part 2
Aloysius say that Uncle Charles is good and he doesn’t want to go to Sunday swimming lesson liao. Why I ask ? ( 奇怪 ) . ‘The coach always scold people one’. Well, is it true as I observed after so many weeks. The coach is not the patient type. Carlin also kena a few times and cried. Once I ask Carlin ‘do u enjoy the Swim lesson?’ “No”, same reason.


Ok, back to finding swim coach. ( Sometimes I think I want to be a coach myself…wonder is it easy to get a cert or not. ). Few days later, Charles called me and say he decided to stop the lesson with his existing students and wanted to teach Aloysius and Carlin ( plus one more ) . PTL …. It is done! Coach found! Next month they will start learning from Coach Charles.

Labels:

 
posted by jOHnsOn 强 at 1:55 PM | Permalink |


3 love me: