Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Boy new specs

Yes. Aloysius has juz got a pair of spectacles...sigh. On 16 Jul '06, he collected his new specs and starts to wear it on Mon 17. It's never a mother wish for my kids to wear specs at such a young age. For me, I only started wearing specs during my poly days, abt 18 yrs old. Now adays, kids r exposed to computer, TV, GB, TV games, etc... unlike our times, to hv a TV at home is a bonus. Even if we can watch, it is like 1-2 hrs per day at the most. The new generations kids r juz too....bless wif advance technology. The olden days, we played alot of "traditional" games like "5 stones, chatek, skipping, beh long, etc" and we stayed in Kampong wif lots of fresh air, trees all around. Now, I believe that his eyesight will improve (A friend told me dat his kid eyesight improve aft Believing God's word). I know it will apply to his too (Now, control him on his playing time over d computer n GB). All Glory to God!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 2:51 PM | Permalink |


1 love me:


  • At July 20, 2006 1:46 PM, Blogger mother hen

    so cute! Tat's really funny! I wish Kara will know how 2 do tat, instead of running to me, give me dat look n start fussing.