Wednesday, August 02, 2006
AnGer
The day b4, I lose my Cool. I vented my anger on my "pitiful" husband when he comes home. Too bad, he ask questions at d wrong timing lah. It all happens probably on dat day noon time, I'm trying 2 make Matt 2 sleep. He frustrate his anger by Screaming n Shouting. Oh boy, it was really very loud n sounded very fierce. Abi happens 2 call me n heard him screamin n shouting. Sometimes I juz dun understand why he behave dat way. He always wants his ways. He got his own ways of doing things and wants 2 be independent 2 do things (He dun like ppl 2 help him). Sigh... many times, I really dun know how 2 handles him and I'll juz sit back n relax (n pray 2 God). My 2 other kids was so..... easy (from birth till now) and dis boy is really a "challenge". Well, I juz hv 2 see things in different angle, it's after all a process of growing up where everyone of us hv 2 experience and go thru. I believe for d better of him n God Is more than able 2 mould n tone him...Amen!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 3:19 PM | Permalink |


1 love me:


  • At August 02, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger mother hen

    Hey, i know how u feel. My little one is also asserting her own rights and throwing tantrums. Sometimes I am oso at a loss of wat 2 do.