Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Our love Ones
Quite recently, my oldest son Aloysius asked me a question :-

Aloy : Mom, when is Jesus coming?
Me : Soon
Aloy : When exactly?
Me : Very soon, exact date I dun know
Aloy : So, when Jesus come, what will happen to 'gong gong' and 'mah mah'?
Me : They will be in hell becos they dun hv Jesus yet
Aloy : So sad...I want to see them in Heaven
Me : Yes, me too. Why dun you ask them to go church
Aloy : Aiyah, mommy you ask lah
Me : I asked many times already, but they refused
Aloy : ....(so sad face, almost gg 2 cry)...
Me : ok, we pray 2 Jesus and let Jesus take care of them, ok.
Aloy : ok

Early dis morning (abt 6am), it was so hot that I woke up and then cannot get to sleep. Then, dis incident brought back to my mind and I was asking myself, How 2 get my parents saved??? Looking back, I've tried bringing them 2 evangelistic meetings, invited them 2 church... But no progress. (Sigh!)
Around 9+ in d morning, I read thru' d devotion page by NCC and 2 my surprise, God is speaking 2 me. He is so.......good, he listen 2 our cry, our heart. God's word says in Acts 16:31, "So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” When God got you saved, He didn’t just have you in mind — He had your whole family in mind!
Wow, I'm full of joy upon receiving d reminder from HIM. HE is my TOTAL assurance. And once again, I juz got to relax n relax n let HIM do the job. Salvation is on its way.... Hallelujah! PTL! All glory For JESUS!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 2:36 PM | Permalink |


5 love me:


  • At July 25, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Daughters of Sarah

    same here, don't be discouraged. easy said than done huh, juz have to press on :P

     
  • At July 26, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger sunstonesmuimui

    bo bian, our pre-Christian family will receive Christ. too bad that they are in the same family, one saved, whole household saved. sealed liao. no escape!

     
  • At July 26, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger SO blessed

    Hi hi, this is my 1st comment :)
    Me resting at home now by order of gynae, so lots of time to explore this "blogging" stuff...

    My dad has always been very anti-Christ all his life. When I accepted Christ, I didn't dare to tell him. But the Lord gave me the courage to reveal as I listened more & more to His words & was just transformed from inside out.

    I guessed our life will be the best testimony of how wonderful our Jesus is.

    When my parents finally agreed to attend church with me, I almost fainted as what was deemed impossible has now become a reality. Though they did not accept the Lord then, I believe the seed has been planted.

    My dad had a very bad fall during CNY this year. He had 2 very big blood clots in his head & he couldn't recall anything. He was in HDU for 2 weeks & his condition was deterioting. One of those day when I was there with my mum, she actually told me to pray to my God to heal him as she didn't know how to pray to her 'God'. She had more faith in my "God" then me! From then on, he recovered so fast & so miraculously!

    Upon his discharge, I told him that Jesus is the one who healed him & guess what, he actually agreed with me! He & my mum also agreed to attend the Hokkien service with me from then on.

    Sad to say, due to my tight schedule on sun & my laziness, I did not continue to bring them :(

    Thanks Cynthia, for reminding me that I shouldn't take whatever time they have for granted. I shall think of alternative arrangement.....

    Ops, my comment so long hor.... Forgot that u don't like long ones :p

    That's all folks :)

     
  • At July 26, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger jOHnsOn 强

    i sense that u have the anointing to preach sister ...LOL. anyway , be bless as u rest at home.

     
  • At July 26, 2006 4:08 PM, Blogger jOHnsOn 强

    i sense that u have the anointing to preach sister ...LOL. anyway , be bless as u rest at home.e.