Monday, September 18, 2006
我的真爱

It's been almost a yr already since my husband step down from serving in d chn ministry. I know that he always enjoy serving becos he loves Jesus. I miss those times where he will practise alot of guitar and singing and worshipping d Lord. Now adays, he will still do so but once awhile touch dat guitar of his and worship d lord in chinese or cantonese songs. I always love it when he sings those cantonese christian songs. Although his voice is not dat perfect, but more imptly, he's able 2 touch my heart wif those songs. Tears will roll down from my eyes hearing those Love songs 2 God. Unknown 2 me, he has put up dis song "真爱" in dis miracle5 blog. It touches my heart once again. It once again remind me of How Good and How Loving our Heavenly Father is. He is Faithful and always will.... "当我想到 耶稣独自背着十架 行向这辛酸之路 讥讽嘲笑 旁人在耻笑责骂 祂却决心 为我受尽痛苦...." (Cantonese song 真爱)

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 2:35 PM | Permalink |


6 love me:


  • At September 18, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger sunstonesmuimui

    we always loved johnson sing! a definte unique-ness i would swear, never a distraction i would say, and always touches the heart :) i miss the whole team

     
  • At September 20, 2006 11:50 AM, Blogger SO blessed

    Though your beloved hubby does not have the voice of Zhang Xueyou or Andy Lau, he definitely has the annointing of the Holy Spirit. Though his England also not very powderful, LOL :p, God always speaks to me thru him when he was our beloved shepherd, until he forsake us.... sop sop... boo hoo hoo :(

     
  • At September 21, 2006 1:05 AM, Blogger aléxüs©

    I have been so busy for quite a period of time, now i managed to really sit down and surf the comp, as i see this post, listening to the song... it jus touches my heart so much, almost to tears as i sang along the song with the lyrics... It means so much... I can't help but keep missing those times where we were all serving together, the entire team... Even as the song is playing, in my mind vividly is not jus the meaning of the words, but also when johnson was singing this song that time, the anointing is THERE!

     
  • At September 21, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger jOHnsOn 强

    Shuling, Alex - yeap,this song Definitely is annointed. i hope someone can produce a video clip to go with it. i miss the whole team 2.

    HK, thanks for the encouragments. i will give u the 1st class compliment ticket when i have my 1st concert.

     
  • At September 21, 2006 3:08 PM, Blogger aléxüs©

    伯强兄, i also missed seeing ur neck vein when u're stretching the high notes... so so sexy? hahaz...

     
  • At September 21, 2006 10:42 PM, Blogger SO blessed

    thanks in advance bro, for the ticket. btw, those comments were posted by my beloved wife