Monday, August 21, 2006
Cool...
Read dis article from a friend's blog, like 2 share it 2 all who need an answer :)

God Is d Answer for Everything

You say, "It's impossible!"
God says, "All things are possible!" (Luke 18 : 27)
You say, "I'm too tired!"
God says, "I will give you rest!" (Matthew 11 : 28-30)
You say, "Nobody really loves me!"
God says, "I love you!" (John 3 : 16, John 13 : 34)
You say, "I can't go on!"
God says, "My Grace is sufficient!" (2 Corinthians 12 : 9, Psalm 91 : 15)
You say, "I can't figure things out!"
God says, "I will direct your step!" (Proverbs 3 : 5-6)
You say, "I can't do it!"
God says, "You can do all things!" (Philippians 4 : 13)
You say, "It's not worth it!"
God says, "It will be worth it!" (Romans 8 : 28)
You say, "I can't forgive myself!"
God says, "I FORGIVE YOU!" (1 John 1 : 9, Romans 8 : 1)
You say, "I can't manage!"
God says, "I will supply all your needs!" (Philippians 4 : 19)
You say, "I'm afraid!"
God says, "I have not given you a spirit of fear!" (2 Timothy 1 : 7)
You say, "I'm always worried and frustated!"
God says, "Cast all your cares on ME!" (1 Peter 5 : 7)
You say, "I don't have enough faith!"
God says, "I have given everyone a measure of faith!" (Romans 12 : 3)
You say, "I'm not smart enough!"
God says, "I give you wisdom!" (1 Corinthians 1 : 30)

Ultimately, God Is d Only Answer 2 all our circumstances, problems, worries, ....etc....etc.... HE Loves me, He leads me, He guides me, He protects me .... etc ... etc.... AMEN!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 3:34 PM | Permalink |


0 love me: