Saturday, August 26, 2006
CA exams

My kids CA is finally over. Aloysius last paper being Science on Thurs.
Yesterday, my son was telling me dat his Chinese paper is easy and he score 41/50. I was really very "shocked" to hear his results. Some of u may not know, his languages are not very good especially Chinese. Sometimes, d test may be easy but he can score borderline or even fail by a few marks. So, with my unbelieve, I ask him again "Is it upon 50 or 60?". His reply is "upon 50, and I scored 41....". Unbelieve but yet I was overwhelm by His Love, I'm juz so happy 2 hear he pass his chinese and scored pretty well.
This words keeps ringing in my head "Oh me of little faith....". Hahaha.... I juz can't help laughing but 2 thankGod 4 wisdom (I prayed 2 ask God 4 wisdom, lay my hands over their head and let Him take over). I've learnt not 2 pressurize them and not 2 pressurize my self too and also learnt d importance of praying God's blessings and wisdom over my children.
God Is Good! God Is So Good! Awesome! God Is Love!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 4:28 PM | Permalink |


1 love me: