Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Dressing Up


This is Matthias, my youngest son. He is 2 yrs old. He loves 2 play dressing up. Actually, my husband n myself love 2 dress him up becos he enjoys it and after dat, all of us will juz laugh n laugh. Look at dis pic, isn't he "pretty". He is always so adorable and always never fails 2 make us laugh.

My mom n dad enjoys playing wif him too. They also cannot "tahan" his mischief. There is something about him dat after each mischief, we were like dun whether to "laugh" or to "cry". Hahaha... he never fails 2 humour us wif his actions. He likes 2 imitate us. I thank God for bringing him into our family lives becos he really spice us up. I thank God for all my 4 beloved that I can shower my love :)

GOD Is An Awesome God! GOD Is Always Sooooo Good!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 9:58 PM | Permalink |


1 love me: