Wednesday, July 05, 2006
WoRds of Encouragement
Eversince I started receiving the daily devotion from NCC, I'm very encouraged by Ps Prince message. Constantly, it reminds me of d CROSS, wat Jesus has done, d finished Work. Each day, we have different experience, whether it's wif the kids, ur spouse, friends, or even our parents, one thing I'm able to remain stress free is becos of JESUS. He gives me d strength and HIS Words r medicine 2 me. I've learnt to de-stress by soaking myself in HIS Words...Meditate on it.
I've my anger still, lazy, will speak my mind as usual, sometimes can be very very direct. I'm still learning and for me, it's a process that I've to go thru' and I believe God will mould and shape me to be a better person. I've so much to say but I'm juz lost for words and have very limited vocab too.Maybe will post more of my feelings and views in future post.

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 4:03 PM | Permalink |


0 love me: