Friday, June 30, 2006
Shopping...

After sending my kids to school, I took a bus to T/Mall n Century Sq. I juz intented to buy a little gift for little abigail 4 her bday, met up with my sis Abi and we go around looking for d gift. Both of us end-up shopping for clothes and shoes. Dis is the very 1st time I bought the most in my life (at least till now).....3 pairs of shoes, 1 handbag, 4 blouses, 1 cardigan, 1 pants, 1 skirt and 1 belt. WOW! Never bought so many things in one go...within 3 hrs. SO....Shiok...BUT later feel abit guilty and then I boarded the wrong bus. Hahaha...Juz hv to alight at d next stop and walk back to the bus interchange to board the correct bus...Too satisfied and contented until I blurr blurr lah! I think for the next 2 months, got to Ban myself from buying. =)

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 9:47 PM | Permalink |


3 love me: