Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Afternoon Service

Morning I was conducting a workshop in my company. Half way through, a colleague walked out to make some phone call. I kind of pause the workshop to wait for him, after a while he walked back to the room. I told him “it’s ok to attend to more important things”, I say jokingly… “ if u miss the morning one, u can always come back again for the afternoon service.” In state of saying workshop or training , I say ‘service’. You know what?? everyone in the room start L(ing)OL , ( may be some ROFL(ing)). Somebody say “Hallelujah”, (Lift up hand some more), some say “Aman Aman !!! ”. ( most of them non-believer la ). Feel the love coming…. Cannot tahan them… ( jerk jerk) I love my colleagues.

Ok got to go for the afternoon ‘service’ liao.

Labels:

 
posted by jOHnsOn 强 at 1:41 PM | Permalink |


0 love me: