Thursday, June 29, 2006
Total Recall...

While sitting dwn...doing nothing except enjoying my ice kacang...WOW! It's been 20 "nong" years...Counting backwards, I met my "ang" during my Poly years (Back in 1986). At dat time both still schooling lah, only started "park tor" in 1990, got married in Oct 1993. For 13yrs living under one roof...sometimes I wonder how he can 'tahan' my mood swing.

Back in my school days, I'm well-known for my loud laughter, cheerful, sometimes abit "xiao" and occasionally very quiet and emotional. He is different. To me, he is cool, calm, very rational and a very true person. I admired him during my Polys days alot + a handful of other sisters(at dat time he not aware) He is always so positive in words n thoughts.


Thinking abt all dis, I'm thankful to God for bringing him 2 my life. To care for me, provide for our family and 4ever so patient 2wards all of US. Thank You Dear Jesus and thank u dear!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 2:10 PM | Permalink |


4 love me:


  • At June 29, 2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Daughters of Sarah

    Unbelievable, both of you have definitely been transformed from glory to glory!thanks be to our Daddy God who see us through each day and days to come.

     
  • At June 29, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Cynthia雯

    wahaha... dun laugh too loud hor...look back ur old photo n U will laugh at it too... occasionally post some old photos to humour ourselves abit...Hahaha
    :)

     
  • At June 30, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger jOHnsOn 强

    i think u all ROFL ( Roll On Floor Laughing) not just LOL....wahaha. Anyway, thanks for the comments. if the pix makes your day then i am glad. God Bless.

     
  • At July 05, 2006 9:31 AM, Blogger dorcas

    totally hilarious! i oso look "funny" in my photos back during school days. a total "nerd-look" i was. Jesus is working on me, amen!