Friday, June 09, 2006
SuRprIsE! SurPriSe!

SuRprIsE! SurPriSe! Happy Birthday !!!


Y'day, my sis & dad brought all my kids to d ZOO. I went shopping in d morning followed by my CGH appt in d afternoon. Usually on my b'day, I'll pamper myself and buy things that I need. Friends will usually ask me "Wat did ur hubby give U" "Where he bring U for a sumptous meal?". Well, for me, I like to buy my own present [he pays for it], no special meals.

Y'day nite, my youngest son have constipation, so... I was in d toilet wif him trying my best as a mother to HELP him....then....the GHEs appears outside the toilet, "啊你们来huh" (I was not surprise as we always have meetings, also I was bz wif matt). Then, Ignitius appeared... "Eh, how come u r here" ...and Zachary appears... I was shocked. [Johnson: "It's a suprise"]

Indeed, I was very surprise... never ever expected that. I was speechless and very touch. Really never expect my hubby to do that {becuz he is not a romantic guy, not 口花花 type}. A few days ago (b4 my b'day), he suggest that I buy something that I like, bring home and he will wrap it up and then give it to me. I laugh at such crazy ideas. That's him, so funny...

I want to thank all of you, your well wishes, your gifts, and most important, your presence. First time in my life to experience such happenings... so sweet.. touching... A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL and THANK GOD for HIS LOVE bestow upon me.

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 10:26 AM | Permalink |


2 love me:


  • At June 10, 2006 5:10 AM, Blogger ancient clown

    Blessed!!!
    A GIFT to you and your children...to share with ALL.
    "To give a person a tree is to give them a present...but to teach a person how to make a tree is to give them a gift for life."
    your humble servant,
    Ancient Clown

     
  • At June 10, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger dorcas

    wow, cynthia u r so very blessed... truly i see a picture of "xing fu mei man" family...!!