Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Set Free...
After 2 weeks confine at home… I’m back to attending church and CG.
Yesterday, I attended d CG in Hougang Blk 957. Never felt so….happy and glad.
2day, I msn with one of d member, and we mentioned about CG, was very touch by the sharing. We mention about d little things that has happened in our lives… many a times are being Manify by us that it becomes a “BIG” problems. Come to think abt it, we also “unware” or “unknowingly” take God for granted.

I’m thankful that y’day sharing has reminded me that we must always Thank God and LOOK upon HIM every moment any time. May it be a small matter or a big matter…To Him, All things are small (Nothing is impossible) and He is always there for us. PTL!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 2:38 PM | Permalink |


4 love me: