Thursday, May 25, 2006
Finally...



Finally, I've decided 2 test it out. After so many weeks of er... not so sure abt dis. My reason of starting dis blog, probably d 1st n last reasons is 2 share how good d Lord is 2 our Lee family. How our family from 2 BECOME 5 (Number of Grace!). The journey indeed is not dat smooth...but thank God He made it easy 4 us. Dis is juz my introduction. In d days 2 come, I'll write more of our life stories. Hopefully it's not boring, as I'm not good in writing n with my not so good English, still passable (I think). While, last week I've a very good REST. Last Monday, I've pain in my right. It was so painful dat I was admitted 2 d hospital. After some observation with 2 pain killer jab, d doc confirmed dat it was appendicitis. Then, I've an op on Tues morning. I'm thankful dat during d op, they also discover a ruptured cyst at my right ovary, n they took it out too. It's like "killing 2 birds with 1 stone". I thank God I dun hv 2 go thru' another op. I do hv a good REST. Hei Hei Hei, dun hv 2 think abt appendic any more...Praise the Lord! To God Be The Glory!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 9:30 PM | Permalink |


3 love me:


  • At May 26, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Joshua Whom Jesus Dearly loves

    Hi Cynthia,
    Hope u r recovering well :) Yr boy is so handsome even with the mask on :) His eyes r so round n big - beautiful :)

     
  • At May 26, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Cynthia雯

    I'm perfectly ok. 2day juz remove my stitches. Still cannot carry him or heavy things. Due 2 d anaesthetic, I occasionally feel giddy, dis condition will eventually goes away. So, will be back church dis Sunday. Amen!

     
  • At May 27, 2006 11:48 PM, Blogger dorcas

    wow, wasn't aware of your ordeal. praise the Lord He strengthens you. btw, welcome to blogosphere...!!