Friday, June 02, 2006
Check-Ups
Y'day, I went Changi Hospital 2 check my wounds. My appt time was 11.10am. I reached d hopital at abt 10.30am. The clinic was so crowded dat even d registration takes half hr. I got a Q nos. 1110, by then it's abt 10.55am and on d screen U could see d attending nos. 1020, 1022, 1016, 1005. Looking at it, I was telling myself "Oh my goodness, it'll be a long wait". At last, I managed 2 find a seat. I sms Johnson and was kind of flustrated, wondering how long do I've 2 wait. I ask him 2 pray wif me dat God will shorten my waiting time.

It was really very slow, d minimum time each patient spent wif d doc was abt 15mins. I started 2 get abit impatient and God reminded me dat He is able 2 work d Impossible. It's almost 12pm dat my nos. was called. There were many who came earlier than me and their eyes were on me when I stood up. The attending nos. on d screen was 1040, 1042, 1038, 1110. I thank God and at the same time pity those who r still waiting. I hope my nxt appt on d 8 Jun will not be so crowded, juz hv 2 believe once more dat God will shorten d waiting time to d minimum. Amen!

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 10:05 PM | Permalink |


3 love me: