Wednesday, January 31, 2007
On this day 41 years ago, I was born.

Once upon a time, there is only void. Then God created the heaven and the earth. Then after the planet Earth is formed and populated by living things of all shapes and sizes over a few thousand year, a somebody by the name of Johnson was born in KK, in a small dot on the planet called Singapore. Yes. Singapore.

I asked for wisdom, grace, favour and greater anointing to flow in my life, so that I can become a source of blessing to many. I wanna soar with eagles' wings.

Thank you Lord, for creating me just as I am.

Labels:

 
posted by jOHnsOn 强 at 5:05 PM | Permalink |


2 love me:


  • At January 31, 2007 5:18 PM, Blogger Cynthia雯

    On His Left hand is "Richest & Honour" & on His Right Hand is "Length of Days". U hv all of them :) Blessed Birthday! :)

     
  • At January 31, 2007 5:32 PM, Blogger SO blessed

    Blessed birthday bro! U shall be the head & not the tail, U shall be above & not beneath, U shall be a blessing wherever U go cos U have the blesser in U. God in U the hope of glory!