Thursday, January 11, 2007
Matt adjustment


PTL! Matt has been adjusting very well 2 his new school. This 2 days, he walks into d school by himself w/o clinging 2 me. Hallelujah! Never expect it 2 be soooo fast. I'm really very happey & glad dat God answers my prayer so fast.

As I hv a cousin who works in dat school, I get updates from her as per how Matt behaves in class. He is very attentive & a great observer too. For me, I like to play "speech" wif him. Each time I say a word or sentence, he is always so keen 2 repeat what I hv said. Tho not clear, I'm glad he is trying. Juz yesterday, he surprise me by saying "I am a boy".

He is starting 2 pick up sentences dat I've taught him b4. I believe in no time, he will be babbling away wif sentences. I'm so glad wif his progress (alto he started slow in speech, unlike his brother & sister who starts earlier). Well, I always remind myself dat each child is unique & the time will come when he is ready to speak, so I've never push him 2 speak.

I'm glad dat d toilet training thing is improving. PTL! All Glory to Jesus!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 1:42 PM | Permalink |


0 love me: