Monday, December 11, 2006
Our Msia trip 3-8 Dec06


We spent 2 nites in Port Dickson, 2 nites in Genting & 1 nite in KL. It was a trip spend wif the Lim's & Wong's family. A trip that I enjoys & I muz say, the kids enjoys it too. Praise God 4 protection while we drive up 2 all destination.

In Port Dickson, we stayed in Tiara Beach Resort. They hv a very big swimming pool wif water playground for both adults & kids. This resort is more like our very own downtown east, & it is more for their locals getaway.

The nxt 2 nites, we spend at Awana Genting. This is one nice hotel that I recommend especially those who dun like crowd & smoke, like me =) All the kids had great fun playing in the outdoor theme park. I especially enjoyed the Flying Coaster. It was thrilling & shiok. Billy, Abigail & myself played twice. It was fun, real fun.

Throughout the trip, we eat alot, fellowship wif one another, & sometimes play card games 2gether. It was a relax trip for me. I'm looking forward 2 more holidays next year. =) Our God will surely supply all our needs and bless us wif much more. Amen!



Click here for more pictures.

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 11:45 AM | Permalink |


1 love me:


  • At December 12, 2006 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hello sister, nice blog u have!!!

    God's peace gurads ur whole family... be prosperous in all things and love be in abundance in this house of yours! :)

    amen,
    elson