Monday, November 06, 2006
Undisturb sleep

It's been a long long time since we have this undisturb sleep...reason being our 3 kids were all at my brother hs =) It was somehow unplan.
Saturday morning, our family went swimming (as the kids hv their swim lesson), then we went for lunch wif Wong family. Afterwhich, we send my 2 older kids 2 my brother hs as they r gg 2 d science centre. Matt was supposed 2 be wif us but he was crying.... really very loudly & it did looks pitiful that my sis-in-law can't bear & decided 2 bring him along.
They were suppose 2 come hm at nite but also last minute have a 1 nite stay there. So..... thank U Father for dis undisturb sleep. I'm not complaining, to me a bonus 1 nite power sleep is refreshing & recharging =)

Labels:

 
posted by Cynthia雯 at 4:44 PM | Permalink |


1 love me: