Thursday, June 14, 2007
Search N Earn Program
I blogged about a new way to earn extra income by using AGLOCO sometime in March. Here is a link to sign up (it automatically records me as referring you with my ID BBCT9192). Read more >>>> HERE.


I recently joined SlashMySearch.com Search N Earn Program . I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

Are you using google or yahoo to search? you know? they don't pay you a single cent. This search engine is different, you earn money by setting SlashMySearch.com as your homepage. Earn even more money by using SlashMySearch.com as your primary search engine, the more you search the more you make, its that simple!

Click HERE to join today and start earning cash now.

I think it's safe to sign up cos it doesn't incur any cost. I'm not sure how much we could eventually earn, but boh hu heh mah hoh (no fish prawn also good!)...keke. Just try try lah.

Earning money in the internet is a teamwork.

God bless.


Labels:

 
posted by jOHnsOn 强 at 9:58 AM | Permalink |


0 love me: